Thursday 23 February 2017

One of most common problem in our life - Too much Responsibility

Think back to a year ago or two year ago . How much extra responsibility has come into our life since then ? You may have too much stuff, too many possessions, too many projects and too many commitments.

Spreading yourself too thin reduces focus, increases stress and lowers overall performance.

Too much stuff could include anything from a new cell phone to a new swimming pool to a bigger house. It might be nice to have more possessions and new gadgets, but they often come with responsibilities and maintenance. Ask yourself if you’re being owned by the things you own.

It’s also exciting to get caught up in many new hobbies or projects. I did this when I got into building websites. Before I knew it I was working on twenty projects at the same time and seeing minimal results across the board. It took me a while to realize that I was working like a maniac, yet none of my projects were anywhere near completion.

These days I’m only working on two to three projects in total. Not only do I feel more relaxed because it’s easier to keep track of what I have to do, but I can also see significant progress in my work month after month since I am doing less.

Try to simplify your life. Cut down your possessions, projects, and hobbies to relieve some of the responsibilities that you don’t really need to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment